RL-SV2S Rotating Laser Level
Designed for a wide variety of applications, the Topcon RL-SV2S is Australia’s number 1 construction dual-grade laser. It can be used for horizontal, sloping and vertical laser applications. Slopes up to ±5% can be used in either the X or Y axis. Turn on its side and use it for layout and alignment applications.
The RL-SV2S excels in long range operation. Need to shoot elevations up to 400m from your laser? No problem! This instrument has the power and range to cover a 800m (diameter) jobsite.
With efficient power usage, the RL-SV2S has a long battery life. The unit also gives you the option of two forms of power, 120 hours of continuous usage with D cell (4 x) batteries (not included), or 65 hours with the included rechargeable battery pack (RL-SV2S-RB model).
The RL-SV2S is “jobsite tough” and with its IP66 rating, the unit can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall. Topcon stands behind this reliable and accurate laser with a 5 year guarantee which is the best factory warranty in the industry
LS-100D Digital Receiver
Versatile and designed for maximum user convenience, the Topcon LS-100D features a digital readout to confidently deliver elevation and vertical alignment control on demand.
It features an extra-wide beam capture sensor that also rejects annoying interference from strobe light exposures. The large and bright LCD displays (front and rear) feature 9-channels of grade information and digitally show the distance to on-grade. By pressing the Hold Button, the display is locked so the user can conveniently read the results.
For added versatility three coloured LED’s and a strong magnet mount are embedded for vertical operation, ideal for steel erection or operator grade-checking while excavating.
To assist in monitoring the Topcon rotating laser, alert icons appear on the LCD if the instrument is disturbed (HI alert) or when the battery is low.
- Accuracy: H: ±10 arc seconds
- Self-Levelling Range: Horizontal ±5°
- Grade: Dual ±5%
- Working Area: 800m (diameter)
- Rotation Speed: 300, 600 rpm
- Dust/Water Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Operating Time: Alkaline (120 hours) Ni-Mh (65 hours)
LS-100D Digital Receiver
- Working Range (diameter): 800m with the RL-H4C, RL-SV2S and RL-200 Series
- Vertical Detecting Range: 90mm (3.5 in.); (-30mm to +60mm) (-1.1 in to +2.3 in.)
- LCD Digital Readout Range: 70mm (2.7 in.) ; (-20mm to +50mm) (-0.7 in. to +1.9 in.)
- Horizontal Detecting Range: ±45°
- Strobe Light Suppression: Yes
- Unit: mm / cm / inch / fractional inch
- On-Grade Resolution: ±0.5 mm (±0.02 in.) , ±1.0 mm (±0.05 in.) , ±2.0 mm (±0.1 in.) , ±5.0 mm (±0.20 in.) , ±10.0 mm (±0.50 in.).
- LCD Grade Indicators: 9 channels
- LED Grade Indicators: Orange, Green, Red (On/Off selectable)
- Display: LCD On each side
- Buzzer: Loud/Low/Off selectable
- Bubble tube: Yes
- Warning Icons: HI Alert, Low Battery (for the RL-H4C, RL-SV2S, & RL-200 Series)
- Battery: One AA/LR6 dry-cell battery
- Opearting Time: up to 45 hours with alkaline batteries
- Battery Level Indicator: LCD Icon
- Auto Shut-Off: approx. 30 minutes
- Dust/Water Rating: IP67 (IEC 60529)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 50°
- Dimension (I x W x H): 134 x 69 x 25 mm
- Weight: 190g (including 1 x AA/LR6 Battery)
- Magnet Mount: 2 round magnets on top
- Sensor Holder 100: Screw Mount (standard component)
- Topcon RL-SV2S-RB Rotating Laser Level
- Topcon LS-100D Millimetre Readout Receiver
- Topcon Receiver Clamp
- Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- Carry Case
- Operator Manual
- Australian Calibration Certificate
|Accuracy (mm)||H:+/-10 arc seconds|
|Net Weight (kg)||7|
|Product Length (mm)||440|
|Product Width (mm)||270|
|Product Height (mm)||390|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.