By leveraging our nitrogen spring mechanism, POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, this nailer provides the user with pneumatic performance, and the convenience and freedom of cordless power. Delivering the power to sink full round head nails into dense engineered lumbers, this framing nailer allows the user to tackle even the most demanding framing applications. To keep the user productive and efficient throughout the day, the framing nailer fires 3 nails per second with zero ramp-up time, meaning a nail is fired as soon as the trigger is pulled.
- Power to sink nails in timber framing
- No gas cartridge required
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Dry fire lockout
- On board hex key storage
- No-mar tip included
- Fires 3 nails per second
- Zero ramp-up time
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Rafter hook included
- On / Off power button
|Collation Angle||30°-34° Clipped or Full Head Nail|
|Nail Size||50-90 mm (2" - 3-1/2")|
|Max Fire Rate||3 Nails/Sec|
|Firing Modes||Sequential or Contact Actuation|
Milwaukee 18V 3.0ah Red Lithium Battery M18BX
- 3.0 Amp hour and 54W hour battery Increased power plus performance with high current discharge
- Same run time with 40 percent lower weight than 18 V NiCd battery Li-Ion battery provides long life, extended run-time and power that doesn't fade
- Battery fuel gauge shows run time remaining
- Overload Protection will stop users from damaging cordless power tool investment in abusive conditions
- Battery stays in proper temperature range, providing max life, thanks to temperature management system Individual
- Cell Monitoring means best charge and discharge for extended life
- Prevents cell damage from over discharge with the innovative
- Discharge Protection feature Best-in-class construction Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator Protective rubber for less vibration
- Use with Milwaukee M18 cordless tools
|Battery Type||RED LITHIUM|
Milwaukee Rapid Charge Station M12-18FC
- Charges all Milwaukee ® batteries up to 40% faster.
- Charges all M12 and M18 batteries.
- Sequential charging.
- REDLINK intelligence communicates directly with the battery.
- REDLINK monitors cell voltage and temperature.
- REDLINK charges to optimise the performance, protect and extend the life of the battery.
|Voltage||12V & 18V|
|Weight (tool only)||0.77 kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.