The Milwaukee M12 10 mm Crown Stapler delivers a true hand tool replacement. The M12BST-0 is designed to drive a range of 10 mm flat crown staples (6 mm - 14 mm) through an array of materials and substrates. At just 1.3 kg and 184 mm long the compact design allows for great access into tight spaces and convenient tool belt portability. An easy to squeeze trigger design significantly reduces fatigue associated with traditional hand staplers. Integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger design provides increased productivity and seamless changing between firing modes. The M12BST-0 is compatible with all Milwaukee M12 batteries, and carries Milwaukee's 5-Year power tool warranty.
- Dry fire lock out - prevents blank stapling and striker wear
- Staple locating arrow - accurate staple placement
- Staple leg locating feature
- Slotted magazine design - easily view staplers
- Power adjustment dial - consistent flush stapling
- Sequential and contact actuation trigger - Easily change between firing modes
- Adjustable belt hook
- Staple length 6 mm - 14 mm
- Staple crown size - 10 mm flat crown
- Fires up to 1500 staples on a 1.5 Ah
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.