|Door lock guide|
|Arbor and pilot bit assembly|
|2 x 3/32" drill bits|
|2 x 1/8" drill bits|
|Holesaw thread adaptor and spacer|
|Depth stop insert|
The Milwaukee Door Lock installation kit saves time and frustration when installing locksets and deadbolts. Designed for accuracy and ease of use, the door lock installation kit makes it simple to align holes in slab doors. Whether you're remodelling, replacing a damaged door or adding a deadbolt, the auto-cantering guide and anti-splinter depth stop let you make centred holes with a clean finish. This versatile kit works with wood and metal interior doors from 35mm to 44mm thick.
The 10-piece kit includes an auto-cantering drill guide, anti-splinter depth stop, 54mm Ice-Hardened hole saw, 25mm Ice Hardened hole saw, small arbor & pilot drill, arbor adapter and spacer, two 3/32" drill bits and two 1/8" drill bits for pre-drilling holes for latch plate screws.
- Accurate, auto-cantering drill guide in an easy-to-use design
- Non-Slip clamp prevents unwanted movement of drill guide during use
- Prevents splintering of wood doors caused by blowout
- Self-contained backset adjusters
- Versatility: Installs locksets and deadbolts on common interior and exterior wood and metal doors from 35mm to 44mm thick
- Accommodates common backsets of 60mm and 70mm
|Type||Hole Saws and Accessories|
|Application||Wood, Metal and Fibreglass|
|Door Thickness Capacity||35mm to 44mm|
|Backset Capacity||60mm and 70mm|
|Cross Bore Hole Capacity||54mm|
|Latch Bore Hole Capacity||25mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.