Impact-X has been designed for use with high torque Impact Drivers and Drill Drivers without the frustration of breaking bits as with cheaper bits available in the market. Also without the higher price tag of the torsion bits that really don’t provide much benefit in a drill driver.
- ACCURACY - Precision machined tips with superior fitment for full contact fit and longer life
- PERFORMANCE - Performance-optimized S2 steel construction for extended life
- DURABILITY - Calibrated heat treating process for added durability
- COATED - Manganese Phosphate surface for advanced corrosion resistance
- INSERT BITS & POWER BITS - Impact X provides the 3 most popular drives for the Australian market, Phillips head, Square drive (Robertson head) and Hex head. 25mm insert bits for use with the magnetic bit holders as well as the 50 mm / 85 mm bits for regular fastening application.
- MAGNETIC BIT HOLDERS - The range includes both solid 1 piece and 2 piece magnetic bit holders in 4 lengths, with the C-Clip lock in for your 25mm Insert bits.
- MAGNETIC NUTSETTERS - This range has 45 mm, 65 mm and 150mm with the impact rated S2 steel and calibrated heat treatment for added durability.
- BIT SETS - Provided in 35 / 40 / 50 piece these sets offer a range of driver bits and adaptors in a hard storage case with the Xpand Storage Tube to store the 150mm Xtra long driver bits and adaptors or 50 x 25 mm bits / 20 x 50mm bits
- SOCKET ADAPTORS - 3 main square adaptors 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 in both 50 mm and 150 mm long bits provided with chamfered edges and ball bearing retention for the sockets.
|Sizes||2 x PH1, 9 x PH2, 2 x PH3, 2 x SQ1, 4 x SQ2, 2 x SQ3, T10, 2 x T15, 2 x T20, 2 x T25, T27, T30, SL8 , SL10|
|Sizes||3 x PH2, PH3, SQ2, SQ3, T15, T20, T25, SL10|
|Type||Magnetic Insert Bit holder|
|Length||60 mm & 150 mm|
|Sizes||H1/4", H5/16", H3/8"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.