Makita have launched their new 12V Max CXT Slide range - compact and light ergonomically designed tools that look and feel like the 18V cordless power tools. The Makita 12V Max range offer improved high-capacity & durablity, ease of use, fast charging, and easy to hold grip shape compared to their previous older 12V cordless tools, which had a cassette style battery system.
The Makita 12V Max CXT range is designed to suit the needs of kitchen fitters, second fix carpenters, electricians, plumbers and mechanics. These tools have been specially designed to be extremely compact and lightweight while still featuring all day run time that will allow you to get the job done.
The Makita 12V Hammer Drill, HP331DZ, is designed similarly to the Driver Drill, with the addition of a vibratory hammer mode for masonry drilling applications.
- CXT - Compact eXtreme Technology
- Ultra compact and lightweight design allows users to comfortably handle the tools for prolonged periods of time
- Newly designed 12V MAX slide type battery platform
- Best possible ergonomically designed handle for driver drill applications - In order to provide maximum thrust to the bit, the top back of the handle is ergonomically contoured and widened to perfectly fit the U-shape between thumb and index finger
- 18 torque settings
- Single LED joblight with pre glow and after glow functions
- Variable speed controlled by trigger
- Mechanical 2-speed gear box provides the user with more control of the tool, allowing selection between 2 speeds
- Voltage: 12V
- Chuck: 10mm Single-sleeve keyless chuck
- Max lock torque: 28Nm
- Max fastening torque:
- Hard: 30Nm
- Soft: 14Nm
- Impacts per minute:
- Hi: 0-25,500ipm
- Lo: 0-6750rpm
- No Load Speed:
- Hi: 0-1700rpm
- Lo: 0-450rpm
- Max Capacity:
- Masonry: 8mm
- Steel: 10mm
- Wood: 21mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 201mm x 66mm x 209mm
- Weight: 0.9kg
- 3 Years Warranty Covered By Makita Australia
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.