The Makita DA332DZ is both compact and powerful featuring a head height of only 63mm ideal for getting access to tight spaces.
Ergonomically designed for comfort and efficiency. The drill has a compact head height for accessing tight spaces with ease. Large paddle switch design allows the user to grip the handle at either the top or bottom of the tool for maximum convenience. With the durable industrial keyed chuck or keyless chuck options drilling holes in confined spaces is no longer a difficult task.
- Designed to suit the needs of finish carpenters, kitchen and cabinet installers, shop fitters and joiners.
- 1.5-10mm Keyed chuck for industrial durability
- Compact 63mm head allows access to tight spaces
- High performance 1,100rpm no load speed
- Ergonomically designed for tight spaces with large paddle switch
- LED joblight with pre-glow and after-glow function
- Voltage: 12V
- No Load Speed: 0 - 1,100rpm
- Max. Cutting capacities in steel: 10mm
- Max. Cutting capacities in wood: 12mm
- Overall Length: 313mm
- Weight: 0.93kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.