The 1150 series is a full-size recovery board of 1150mm that is designed for the off-road extremist. It is constructed entirely of polypropylene for excellent strength, durability and flexibility along with the addition of 9 specially moulded grip cleats for that extra kick of traction. Designed for the off-road extremist, these boards are made of reinforced nylon construction, for fantastic flexibility.
These boards also feature the ability join two boards together, using the Exi-Link system. This allows you to double the length of these Ultimate boards for those tricky recovery situations - and they even double up as a high lift jack base. The new Mean Mother Exitrax recovery boards are the perfect base to build the ultimate recovery kit – or add a quick and easy extraction method to your advanced recovery gear.
- Designed in Australia and manufactured in New Zealand.
- Made from engineered Reinforced Nylon for strength and flexibility
- Ultra-tough cleats and nodules with debris evacuation channels provide superior grip
- Extra cost option ‘EXILINK’ allows 2 boards to be joined and extends potential recovery distance
- Extra cost option ‘EXILINK’ also provides base that suits most High Lift jacks used for off road recovery in soft conditions
- Designed to nest with stack height of 89.8mm
- Suitable for use in sand, mud, dirt and snow
- 1150mm Long
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.